- Melanoma Helpline – 0808 801 0777
Melanoma Helpline – 0808 801 0777
Calls to the Melanoma Helpline are free and confidential
The Melanoma Helpline is available to anyone in the UK who has a question
or concern about melanoma, the most serious form of skin cancer.
Here’s how to get in touch:
- Make a call at any time to 0808 801 0777
- Our specialist nurses are available to take your calls between 1-2pm and 7-9pm Mon – Fri and 7-9pm on Sun
- Leave a message on the Helpline during the day or night and our nurses will ring you back during the above hours
- Email the Helpline using the Contact Form below and one of our nurses will get back to you as soon as possible
Please note: The Melanoma Helpline nurses can not diagnose melanoma on the phone or via a photograph
Why ring the Melanoma Helpline?
Maybe you are:
- Newly diagnosed and worried about next steps
- Needing information about your diagnosis
- Wanting information about treatment
- Concerned about a mole
- Worried about a friend or relation
The Melanoma Helpline nurses work in the UK’s main melanoma hospitals and are qualified in skin cancer care. They are experienced in talking to patients with melanoma and are expert in providing information and support for patients and those who care for them. They would be delighted to assist anyone who has a question or concern about melanoma.
- The Melanoma Helpline provides information, support and guidance about melanoma. This is not intended to be a substitute for professional care. Please consult your doctor if you have, or suspect you have, a health problem.
- If you are contacting us on behalf of someone else, please make this clear to our nurses. It is best if you can put us in direct touch with the person concerned.
- Our service is for UK residents with questions or concerns about melanoma only. We do not take research calls.
- Our confidential freephone number will not appear on your phone records.
Please follow this link for information about confidentiality, privacy and feedback & complaints.
Melanoma Helpline Leaflets