Melanoma Focus Booklet
We have produced a booklet Melanoma: What it is and How to Reduce your Risk for the general public and patients, carers and fundraisers in particular. It includes the following sections:
- What is melanoma?
- How does melanoma start?
- How do I know if a lesion on my skin could be suspicious?
- The ‘skin safety first’ guidelines
- What happens if a skin lesion is diagnosed as a melanoma?
- What are the treatment options if melanoma spreads?
- How do doctors decide which treatment to use?
- Are any major advances in sight in the fight against melanoma?
- How can I reduce the risk of melanoma?
- How are donations to Melanoma Focus used?
You can download the leaflet here: A5 Booklet – Melanoma – What It Is and How To Reduce Your Risk