We offer Professional Membership to those with a clinical or scientific interest in melanoma, based in healthcare practice or academia.
NB: Commercial company employees are not eligible.
- Membership of the UK’s principal professional melanoma network
- Reduced fees for annual Focus on Melanoma and Regional meetings
- Access to the professional forums
- Access to professional development opportunities
- Access to members-only documents and guidelines in the Professional Member section
- Consultation on significant professional issues discussed by the charity with NICE, Parliamentary groups, the Government and other organisations
- Eligibility to vote on Melanoma Focus policy at Annual and Extraordinary General Meetings
How we support your patients
We have dedicated resources to help you support your patients through their entire melanoma journey. This includes a comprehensive Melanoma Stages and Treatment guide with informative videos, animations and links to other patient resources, such as a lay version of the Melanoma TrialFinder and rare melanoma guidelines. Many are available in PDF format to download and print.
Don’t forget to tell your patients about the Melanoma Helpline, offering out of hours advice from experienced skin cancer CNSs.